Thursday, February 5, 2009

Black History Month!

Today I learned about Malcolm X. Today we discussed about Malcolm X and K.K.K. I feel that he is nice man because he wants to go against racism. I would love to learn more things about him, because I love learning about new people and I love learning new things about racism.

Black history month is one of my favorite because you get to learn about new people. A black person that I would like to learn about is Malcolm X. I love black history month, but I don't know many Black people that were history I would love to learn much more.

Once I read a poem from an Black person that was very Important for Black history, but I can not remember her name. I know a black authors but I can't remember their names. I love writing poetry. I always write poetry in my mind; I even make it a songs sometimes!

No comments: