Monday, April 6, 2009

ELA SUPER FUN REVIEW GAMES.

The game I enjoyed the most today was From Rags to Riches! In order to play the game I had to Answer all the question correctly until I get to a million. My Score was 100% I won a Million dollars! I liked this game because it was super fun. To play this game go to this link. (Here)

The game that I enjoyed secondly the most today was Baseball Poetry. In order to play the game I had to Answer the question correctly and try to make a home run! My Score was 100%. I liked this game because it was fun to answer and then try to make a home run. To play this game go to this link. (Here)

The game I enjoyed the least today was Poetry Soccer. In order to play the game I had to Answer Question correctly and try to make a goal. My Score was 100%. I least liked this game because I couldn't get the goals it was hard. To play this game go to this link. (Here)

No comments: