Thursday, October 16, 2008

My Best friends


I already talked about me now I'm going to talk about my best friends. My best friends are Heidi and Maricelis. This is How we met.
One day it was my first day of school in P.S126. Heidi and Maricelis were looking at me. My teacher told me to sit beside them, so I sat beside them. Heidi stared asking me questions like what's your name?, where are you from?, and, how old are you? and i answered them. The days passed and we became best friends for ever. When we passed 5th grade we passed to 6th grade! In 6th grade we had loads of fun. Now I am in 7th grade in we are still BFF'S!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Jason Levy said...

Hi Carla,
Thanks for blogging about friendship. I am glad that you've been able to stay friends with girls you went to elementary school with!
Mr. Levy