Monday, February 23, 2009

What I did over the break!

My vacation was the worst. I was sick at home couldn't go no where or anything. I was using the computer and watching T.V. I was really bored. Saturday my aunt came to visit with my cousins, we had lots of fun ! My vacation wasn't good at all but that's ok the next vacation will be better. I wish I could go back and change everything to the best vacation. I would change it by instead of staying I will go to Pennsylvania and Connecticut for a vacation with my parents! After I get back home I will invite my cousins to play over and make a Pajama party! The next days I will go shopping with mom and play all day with my siblings. When I go back to school I would have told everyone about how much fun I had. Man, I wish all of that had happened to me for real!

No comments: