Monday, March 30, 2009

Literacy Class Gamee Timeee!


The figurative language game that I enjoyed the most was Figurative language game. I enjoyed it because the music and picture at the end when you won! the In order to win I had to answer all the questions correctly until the end. My score was 100%. I played against Joshua Cirilo. In order to play this game you have to go to this link.

Another figurative language game that I played was called Do you know your metaphors? I felt that this game was really cool because they timed you which made it more challenging and fun. In order to win I had to drag the word that completed the metaphor before the time waste. My Score was 100%. My partner's score was 100% also. In order to play this game you have to go to this link.

The figurative language game that I liked the least was SIMILE Quiz! I felt that this game was really boring. In order to win this game I had to say what was being described and what was being compared. My score was 90%. My partner's score was 90%. I If you would like to play this game go to this link.

No comments: