Monday, April 27, 2009

Racism in the everyday life (e.g.Courts)

Racism still exists specially in courts. Racism exists any where for example in schools. I have experienced racism. The way I experience racism was because of my race. Since I am Hispanic black or white people sometimes pick on me and hurt my feelings. Steve Harmon experience Racism and Prejudice.
There is racism in our country's court system. People can get fair on a trial is that some people are just mean and can't do the right thing there is always one that has to change the positive things we all can do. I don't think Steve Harmon will get a fair trial because the jurors are prejudicing him. I think O' Brien feels that the jury the Selected for Steve's trail is just too mean and unfair because she is prejudicing Steve by saying he is black, young, and on trial.

I feel that people think our country's court systems are racist because juries just look at you and conclude somethings by your saying people are just mean just do your job and don't mind about races or colors. There are more black man in jail than in college because they are just get hurt to much because of racism so they start to do bad stuff and go to jail.

Why do you feel some people think that our country's court systems are racist? Why do you feel there are more black men in jail than college?

No comments: