Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Careers I like

I pick:
Teacher: I want to be a teacher because I love to teach others what I know. To be a teacher you only have to get a license and go to college. I love to show people what I know and I just wish I could teach others what I learned. To be a teacher I can connect the two things I love: Math and Technology (Computers).


Computer Hardware Engineer: I know a lot about computers and I want to know more and more. I am very smart when it is all about computers. I will like to learn more because I want to know everything about this machine. Also for this job you earn a lot of money.


Zookeepers: I love animals! I will love to take care of them and their environment. Also to become a keeper just need to go to college for 2 or 4 years. Animals are so exciting they are so interesting. The way they eat, live, and reproduce is really amazing.

No comments: