Monday, June 1, 2009

My experience in iMovie

I liked working with my group I thought it was very fun. The best part about working with my group was when we got our work done we were all having fun and relieved. The worst part was working alone because I hate to work alone. I am the kind of person who loves to talk and be around people, working alone is something I really dislike. The most difficult part was trying not to mess up. When we were recording or videotaping we messed up a lot and it got frustrating, we thought we were never going to finish. I think we all did a great job with our iMovie we all got a part and we all said our opinions and thoughts. Some advice I will give a group of students is be patient and creative with your movies, because people all have different thoughts and when you are recording you can mess up and get frustrated so be patient. :)

No comments: