Thursday, April 30, 2009

Profile Reflection

My top three interests are Mathematics, Technology, and Science. I was really surprise when I saw my third interest because I am not a Science Fan. The only thing I love about Science is the earth and animals. I already knew about Mathematics and Technology. I love numbers and math problems. They are like an online game, so much fun! Also I love Technology, I love computers and Laptops!

If I were to choose a career it will be in a office working because it involves computers and some kind of math. I will be kind of like a boss in a company or office. I like to work in computers and organizing stuff, like papers in an office. I think my top interests are totally all about me because I am a true nerd and those are things I actually truly love.


No comments: